This article looks at managing client profiles within the Tattoo Studio Pro app. To access client profiles, tap on the menu in the top left corner and select “Clients.” This section contains a searchable list of clients.
To manage a client’s profile, follow these steps:
- Select the client’s name to access their profile.
- Update any necessary client information.
- View the history of appointments, past and future, and previous release forms with direct links.
- Check the history of deposits, including artist, payment method, and amounts.
- Add or edit session notes at the bottom of the customer profile.
Remember to tap the “Save” button at the bottom of the page if you change the client’s information.
To delete a client’s profile, tap the “Delete Client” button, but be cautious as this action is irreversible and removes all information related to the client from your system.