With the Restore Purchases feature of Tattoo Studio Pro, users can easily reconnect their active subscription to their device and continue accessing premium features. This feature is especially helpful when the app shows a red bar, indicating an expired or disconnected subscription, even though the user’s subscription is still active. By simply tapping the “Restore Purchases” button, the app confirms and restores the connection between the device and subscription, resolving any connectivity issues and ensuring uninterrupted service.
If you’re having trouble restoring your purchases, don’t worry. We have a simple solution to get you up and running in no time. Follow these easy steps to fix the issue.
- Update all devices to the latest version of Tattoo Studio Pro. You can verify the version number at the bottom of the Settings page to ensure they are all the same.
- Sign out of Tattoo Studio Pro on all devices.
- Sign in only on the device that owns the subscription. This can be any device signed in with the Apple ID (or Google ID for Android) that initially paid for the subscription.
- If it asks you to renew or restore your purchases, tap on Restore Purchases on your device. Do not do this step on any device not signed in to the subscriber’s Apple ID or Google ID.
- Sign back in on the other devices.
Your subscription payments are linked to either an Apple ID or Google ID. Attempting to manage the subscription or restore purchases from a device that is not linked to the corresponding ID can result in your account being flagged as invalid. Follow these steps to ensure that your subscription is properly linked and working.