Creating a new client release form is an essential step in onboarding clients in your tattoo or piercing business. Tattoo Studio Pro simplifies this process by allowing you to create digital release forms. In this article, we’ll guide you through creating a new client release form using Tattoo Studio Pro.
- Create a new client release form: From the start screen, tap on “New Client.” This will open the ID page.
- Capture the client’s ID: Tap the camera icon in the lower-right corner to access the camera. Snap a photo of the client’s ID and any other required documentation. You can add multiple attachments if needed. If a photo is not satisfactory, retake it or delete it by tapping the trashcan icon and selecting “Delete.”
- Collect client information: Hand the device to the client for them to fill in their personal information on the “Client Information” page. They should enter their first name, last name, date of birth, sex, address, phone number, and email address. There’s an additional information field for any extra details the client would like to provide.
- Complete the health questionnaire: The client taps “Continue” to proceed to the health questionnaire. They can select any allergies or health conditions they have or add any unlisted conditions in the “Other” field.
- Choose the type of work: The client selects whether they’re getting a tattoo or piercing on the “Work” screen.
- Review the legal waiver: The client reviews the legal text of the waiver form and taps “Agree and Sign” when ready.
- Add the client’s signature: The client signs their name on the signature panel and taps “Accept.” They can tap “Clear” to redo the signature if needed.
- Staff intervention: An alert prompts the client to get a staff member to complete the form. The staff member enters their passcode.
- Finalize the form: On the “Staff” page, select the artist performing the work and the staff member who checked the ID. Optionally, enter a price and payment method, and add any notes. The staff member signs in the designated panel.
- Save the form: At the bottom of the “Staff” page, choose either “Add to Queue” or “Save Form to PDF.” If billing by the hour or needing to make changes after the work, use “Add to Queue.” For flat rate work, select “Save Form to PDF.” Once saved, the form is uploaded to storage.
- Start a new form: Tap “Begin a New Form” to start the process for another client.
By following these steps, you can efficiently create and manage new client release forms using Tattoo Studio Pro, streamlining your business processes and improving the client experience.